10 Insanely Difficult Video Game Bosses That Weren’t Worth The Pain
Some video game bosses are purposefully designed to be very beatable ? they tend to be the ones that allow us to progress through a game’s story.
Others deliberately pose a real challenge. Maybe they test our wits, our perseverance, and with ever-improving AI, our strategy – but ultimately we are rewarded with a feeling of pure elation when we finally beat them.
Then there are these guys, who are just there to frustrate.
Sure, the developers entice us with the dangling carrot of a rare item, a super weapon or a hidden playable character, but sometimes the sheer effort to overcome these optional challenges is just not worth the blood, sweat, and mostly tears that we shed.
So difficult and outrageous are they, that if we ever do finally fell these collective spawns of Satan, we just find ourselves collapsing in a puddle of our own fury, questioning why the developer dared to create such a monstrosity in the first place.
For completionists, the word ‘optional’ in Optional Boss is a cruel misnomer, but even the following battles were hardly worth the hours spent wallowing in defeat.
Â»Read more See here
- Electric Dreams, Part 4: The Lost Art Of Dreaming By Michael Cook on March 27th, 2015 at 10:00 pm. Tweet this [embedded content] [embedded content] Electric Dreams is a five-part series about AI, academic research and video games, […]
- WWE 2K17: 10 Improvements It Needs Here?s hoping the progression shown with 2K16 continues next year! 2K Even though WWE 2K16 has only been in our lives for a couple of short months, the development phases for WWE 2K17 […]
- The Sunday Papers By Graham Smith on June 28th, 2015 at 12:00 pm. Share this: Facebook Twitter Reddit Sundays are for getting back to Gamer Maker after a few weeks of accomplishing little, and after […]
- 12 Biggest Secrets In All Super Mario Games This plumber?s got some serious skeletons in his closet. Come in and check ?em out? Nintendo What?s Mario got that seemingly no other video game icon seems to have? The plumber isn?t […]
- 15 Most Underrated Nintendo 3DS Video Games Of All Time We can all agree that the Nintendo 3DS has had a great run. It has had some absolute classics, like the re-releases of Ocarina of Time and Majora?s Mask, a handful of excellent Pokémon […]