10 Similarities You Never Noticed In Family Guy And The Simpsons
Two fat slobs in ?Similar? shocker.
Everyone knows that there are a few similarities between Family Guy and The Simpsons: Homer and Peter are both drunken idiots; both families have two kids, a dog, and a baby. And clearly, they?re both cartoons aimed at adult audiences.
But delve beneath the surface and you?ll find there are many, less obvious similarities between the shows. It?s bound to happen in worlds as large, varied and open-ended as Quahog and Springfield, but it?s still odd how many little quirks of similarity there are between the shows.
Nobody is trying to suggest idea theft in any of these entries, of course: Family Guy isn?t a wildly different show from The Simpsons, and writers are bound to have similar ideas sometimes. And while you?ll inevitably have your own opinions on the topic, keep in mind that both of them have borrowed liberally from the likes of Popeye and The Jetsons.
Nevertheless, it can be a lot of fun to notice these less obvious similarities, which have come about seemingly by chance. Some of them are sweet, some are funny, and some are downright bizarre. But be warned; what is known cannot be unknown. Once you?ve read some of these entries, you may not be able to watch the shows in the same way again.
all new messages News on the net
- LOL Round-up: Before kids vs after kids Photo credit: lightwavemedia, Shutterstock Did you think that life wouldn?t change when you had a baby? Is it even possible to explain to the uninitiated just how much things change once […]
- Spain Family Travel: Top things to do in Aragon Picture: Jenography.net Family holidays in Spain are always going to be a good idea ? there?s great food, fantastic wine and amazing history. In the Aragon region in northern Spain, which […]
- Blog Giveaways Round-Up: Is it your lucky day? This month we are all preparing for the madness that the Danceathon from TeamHonk will bring. If you haven?t signed up yet, why on earth not? Get your dancing shoes on. With this in mind, […]
- How To Make an Origami Budgie You may have noticed our recent love for paper crafts ? or more specifically Origami for kids. My kids are now 7yrs and 5yrs old and it is a great age to start introducing them to paper […]
- 10 Plot Holes That Kind Of Ruin Breaking Bad AMC Ever since the world caught onto its genius and decided that Breaking Bad was the best thing on TV (despite the fact that it took most folk until the show?s fifth season to realise […]