10 Totally Stupid Things WWE Has ALREADY DONE Since WrestleMania 33
It’s a cliche as risible as PG SUX BRING BACK TEH ATTITUDE ERA, but Christ almighty is WWE terrible once the dust settles on WrestleMania.
2016 saw WWE repackage Darren Young as…well. It was impossible to parse. He thieved Donald Trump’s political slogan and had designs on making himself relevant by procuring the services of a man who most had forgotten about in 1993. Videos aired promising the debut of the “Shining Stars” – Primo and Epico refashioned as something somehow worse than a couple of dated and stereotypical matadors. They were holiday salesman for the unincorporated territory of Puerto Rico – hardly a Russia or Syria in terms of heated political discord. Who cared?
2017 has been even worse, but the weeks following WrestleMania 33 have at least featured some excitement. The rise of Alexa Bliss has done wonders for RAW’s insipid Women’s division. What an awesome (and effective) heel she is. Kurt Angle’s stint as General Manager has been subdued, but his role has at least made Stephanie McMahon temporarily redundant.
Most thrillingly, Braun Strowman has destroyed almost everything in his wake since April 3 – but almost, on this evidence, is nowhere near enough.
- 8 Wrestling Records That Will Never Be Broken tumblr Back in January, Chris Jericho broke Triple H's record of most cumulative minutes spent in a Royal Rumble match. Much like the entries that comprise this list, it is in no imminent […]
- WWE Poll: Who Should Face The Undertaker At WrestleMania 32? Cena?s out, Strowman?s out? who?s left? WWE.com Plans always change in WWE, but the construction of this year?s WrestleMania has thus far been a cavalcade of aborted and rearranged […]
- 10 WWE Questions You Most Want Answered (April 5) The divas after AJ Lee, Orton?s legacy, Sheamus feuds and more topics discussed! WWE.com The post-WrestleMania season is here and it was definitely a newsworthy week for those of us […]
- The Undertaker Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Hell In A Cell Cake! Health and nutrition company bakes The Phenom a caged treat. Onnit Thursday, March 24, marks the 51st birthday of Mark ?Undertaker? Calaway, the greatest WWE Superstar of all time. […]
- 15 Things You Need To Know About Chyna The NWO, #1 contender, teaching English, Terminator 3, a porn career and plenty more! WWE.com After ?Stone Cold? Steve Austin?s recent Vince McMahon interview proved a huge success for […]