7 Ways Scientists Plan To Avert The Apocalypse
Most of us sleep soundly in our beds at night, not even thinking about the possibility that the world could end in horrible fiery death at any minute.
This is probably a good thing.
Luckily, however, there are people out there who have made it their business to protect us from the apocalypse. These heroes have taken every eventuality into account and are currently figuring out various genius schemes to prevent them. These scientists are nobly sacrificing their sleep and sanity, pondering the ultimate fate of humanity, so that you don’t have to.
We all have a zombie apocalypse survival strategy (right?), but as with all things, prevention is usually better than cure as you can’t perish in an apocalypse that doesn’t happen.
Whether the threat to Earth comes from above in the form of an Idaho sized space rock, from below in the guise of an explosive super volcano, or even from within, in the shape of some explosively virulent disease that will either turn us into a horde of zombies, or dehydrated husks. Regardless of the source of the threat, you can rest safe in the knowledge that there are some very clever people working on it.
- #BepanthenTips: Share your top parenting tips ? especially for baby bedtime! Protecting and caring for little ones can bring about some challenges ? whether it?s getting them up in the morning or putting them down at night. At our #BepanthenTips Twitter chat, we?re […]
- The Walking Dead: 10 Best Deaths So Far Anyone who has ever watched The Walking Dead knows that death occurs as often as dialogue between the characters. Loved characters get decapitated, eaten by zombies, or murdered by friends […]
- Tex Montana will Survive! Watch the trailer Tex Montana will Survive! is the new film from the people behind the zombie film, The Battery. Tex Montana, host of The Exploration Station?s second most popular show, ?Tex Montana will […]
- It?s a small world ? Washbag essentials for traveling We live in an age of travel being part of our everyday life?s, not only are we talking about our daily comute but as part of our career and social down time, we travel so much more. […]
- 12 Animals The Human Race Tragically Killed Off Quite literally as dead as a dodo. Everyone knows that the dinosaurs have been extinct for 65million years, and the woolly mammoth for a good 4,500 years ? but in the years in between […]