8 Wrestling Moves That Really Wouldn?t Hurt At All
Sure, wrestling is all in the sell and, sure, there are a lot of moves in there that could do some legitimate damage, we all know that dropping somebody on their head is a pretty bad idea, health wise.
But, on the flip side, there are some moves in there that are just so unconvincing that not even Dolph Ziggler could sell them.
From slams to submissions, there is just no way some of those finishers hurt. Most of us can conceivably see how a flying kick to the chops might hurt, but the back of Hulk Hogan’s thigh? Not so much.
To be clear, when we say “doesn’t hurt”, we don’t mean that getting thrown through a table tickles and we discourage you from putting it to the test on your siblings, friends or lovers. But it’s the kind of thing that if you saw happen to, say, a footballer, you would be shouting at them to get up and stop being such a drama queen.
So, which of our favourite moves are probably okay to try at home (but, you know, still don’t)?
detailed report Here a link to it
- If WWE Superstars Were Football Teams… Wrestling and football are fundamentally different sports. For one, football actually is a sport. Though it may not seem like one when your favourite team loses courtesy of the most […]
- 10 Wrestling Facts We Didn?t Know Last Week (Jan 1) Just how close was Chris Jericho to being The Goon in WWF? Twitter Currently, Hulk Hogan is taking a sabbatical from World Wrestling Entertainment and pro wrestling in general. Amidst […]
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About WCW In 1994 Can it really be true that Randy Savage didn?t cost WCW anything!? WWE.com Bursting through the curtain for his first ever WCW World Title bout, Hulk Hogan looked slimmed down, healthy, […]
- Lana And Rusev Engagement Gets Mainstream Coverage WWE storyline is well and truly screwed. instagram Lana and Rusev are engaged. The news had been know for a while, hence why WWE did the Rusev Summer Rae engagement angle on Raw last […]
- Eric Bischoff Comes To The UK For First Ever Q&A Tour Eric Bischoff / WhatCulture For three nights in August, under the WhatCulture banner, Eric Bischoff will be traveling the UK and interacting with fans, answering the questions you most […]