A celebration of the Style created by British Sub Cultures
Forget about your ?Jets?, ?Sharks? or ?Greasers? if your looking for stylish influential sub cultures look no further then good ole Blighty. From the birth of the teenager, never really know what that phrase means, Britain has lead the waves, when it has comes to well dressed street pop culture which has left a long lasting legacy in its satorial wake.
As a mark of respect to these unmistakable style tribes, Guide London have produced an all you need to know guide to them. Check it out below.
Questions and Answers For more information , click here .
- Street Style: LCM Day 2/3 Continuing on from our coverage of the first day of London Collections Men, we took again to the streets of London where creatives in the fashion industry have gathered for the second and […]
- Come Rain or Shine ? The all weather coats of Emel and Aris OK, I?ll say it, yes as a nationality the British are obsessed with the weather. Right it?s out there now, but of course why wouldn?t we ? I never thought I?d quote that genius of popular […]
- A Scandic Taste for a British Fave ? John Lewis Presents PRESENTING For Autumn 2016 John Lewis Menswear is introducing, PRESENTING; a unique curation of three emerging menswear brands, which brings a distinctly Scandinavian slant to this British […]
- Bali Travel Guide I?m an expert when it comes to Bali; you can literally ask me anything about Bali. And love Bali dearly. Here are some of the questions I regularly answer to readers from around the world […]
- 808 ? Trailer about the Roland TR-808 drum machine 808 is a documentary film about the inspiring story of the Roland TR-808 drum machine. It?s the tale of the birth of electronic music, and how one small machine changed the musical […]