Ally Capellino x Norwegian Rain ? Premium Stylish Backpacks
London based international design label Ally Capellino have collaborated with Bergen?s Norwegian Rain to produce a new backpack for Autumn 16.
Using Norwegian Rain?s signature high-tech PET recycled fabric from Japan, and with sealed seams and waterproof zips, Ally Capellino have arrived at a design that compliments the ethos of both brands; waterproof, lightweight, Mac compatible and with Italian bridle leather straps and trims, this collaboration is a suitably cool classic.
Retailing at £295 / ?400 they will be available from August at a selection of international stockists as well as Ally Capellino?s three London shops and website and Norwegian Rains?s Bergen and Oslo shop and website.
more >>> seller >>
- Hancock?s Half hour ? Hancock X Converse Britain can boast being responsible for many things, Fish & Chips, the Computer, the telephone, the light bulb, the Television the list literally goes on and on. But one which might […]
- London Collections: Men Highlights ? Spring/Summer 2016 Lou Dalton Jeez where does the time go, we?re already half way through the year and yet another LC:M is upon us. It was promised to be the biggest, the best and drawing attention from all […]
- Looking hot for the Summer with the Gillette 3in 1 Precision Styler The New all purpose Gillette Styler is essentially a 3-in-1 precision grooming tool for men who style their facial hair, thank you very much and goodbye. Ohhh OK so it Combines Braun […]
- #NepalNow : A recycling centre that makes a difference Bishnu sorts bottles Bishnu?s hands work fast. She grabs a plastic bottle from the large bag in front of her and twists off the lid, smoothly tossing it into the small bucket near her […]
- Expat Round-up: All change in expat land Photo credit: Bildagentur Zoonar GmbH, Shutterstock ?All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves? ~ Anatole France. […]