#BML17: YouTube Mums Emma Conway
Do you YouTube? Want to do it better?
Emma Conway, aka Brummy Mummy of Two, will be sharing the secrets of her success at BritMums Live 2017. She will join in a panel of YouTube Mums that will be talking about their tips from video blogging.
Emma started her Brummy Mummy of 2 blog and YouTube channel as a bored mum to two small children. Three years on she?s now an award-winning parenting blogger and YouTuber. Working with brands including McDonalds, Virgin, Marks & Spencers and 20th Century Fox, among others, Emma likes to give a voice to the ?normal Mum?. The ones that enjoy wearing a dressing gown and drinking gin.
Got your ticket? Register now so you don?t miss out!
BritMums is the UK’s largest parent blogger collective. We offer bloggers the latest support, advice and how-tos as well as feature great content on food, travel, relationships, health, charities, crafting and much more. Our social network is free to join and helps bloggers connect with others; our BritMums Pro programme connects bloggers with brands on our high-quality projects and our annual conference, BritMums Live, is the blogging event of the year.
photo more …
- Style Round-up: The #BIBs2015 style shortlist Time to focus on the blogs shortlisted in the Style Category of the #BiBs2015. That way you can get to know them better, decide which is your favourite and vote for them. I have to admit […]
- Newbies Round-up: New year, same awesome talent About Aby Moore Aby Moore is a mum of one feisty little girl and blogs over at You Baby Me Mummy on all things family, lifestyle and being a Mamapreneur. After starting her blog in Aug […]
- Blogging Tips Round-up: Vlogging & podcasts Photo credit: Solis Images, Shutterstock Blogging is always evolving, like any job or hobby there will always be something new to learn or another way of doing things ? whether you […]
- How to make breakfast fun again #sponsored Disney recently launched its DisneyHealthyLiving.co.uk website, supporting families making healthy choices. BritMums has been promoting its #HealthilyEverAfter campaign, along with key […]
- Mums in Business Round-up: YouTube tips & hints Photo credit: Monkey Business Images, Shutterstock Most small businesses and bloggers have a YouTube channel, as lets face it with social media we feel like we have to have one of […]