E3 2017: 14 Announcements You Probably Missed
E3 is over for another year, and one of the more surprising aspects of this year’s showing was just how many reveals were made away from the conference stage, either by way of a post-show livestream, or even just a tweet.
Yes, far from the main show there were confirmations that games absent from E3 are still being made, a certain handheld classic is getting a remake, and various nifty gameplay features were announced for some of the most avidly anticipated games of the next 12 months.
Also, with the sheer difficulty gamers surely had keeping on top of all the E3 announcements, it was also a convenient time to bury bad news amid the sheer glut of reveals coming down the pike, namely games getting delayed or not being as far along in development as fans might have hoped…
more breaking news all new messages
- Wot I Think: Prey Prey [official site] is, I?m so pleased to report, a truly fantastic game. It is also a game for which, delightfully, you?re going to have to shake off a lot of habits and assumptions. […]
- New Poltergeist poster knows what scares you The first trailer for the Poltergeist remake was surprisingly good and rather scary. This new poster brings one of the classic fears for many kids. A clown! Legendary filmmaker Sam […]
- 12 Biggest Secrets In All Super Mario Games This plumber?s got some serious skeletons in his closet. Come in and check ?em out? Nintendo What?s Mario got that seemingly no other video game icon seems to have? The plumber isn?t […]
- F1 Fanatic?s Top Tweets of 2015 | 2015 F1 season review As the curtain falls on the 2015 season, take a look back on some of the lighter moments in your favourite F1 Fanatic Tweets of the year. German flag colours on Vettel's latest helmet […]
- Bioware?s Anthem is an action-RPG shooter looking a fair bit like Destiny BioWare?s Anthem [official site], the mysterious new game they announced last night but forgot to say anything about, is a Destiny-lookin? action-RPG. It?s a ?shared-world? shooter with […]