It?s the real thing ? KIT NEALE X Coca Cola
The Holy Grail for any brand is to be so identifiable with the mass populist that they don?t have to even feature their name. Many try, too achieve that true and heady status. Think about it McDonalds, Apple, Nike, Chanel, but one brand that is the real Daddy when it comes to this practice, that has to be Coca Cola ! I mean, all we need to see is the silhouette of their iconic bottle and it?s enough to get our mouth?s watering.
For Spring of this year the fizzy beverage global superbrand have teamed up with one of Britain?s brightest creative design talents in Kit Neale, who has produced a vibrant and fun collection which provides a wide range of playful pieces including Silk bomber jackets.
Neale launched his signiture brand back in early 2012 and has built its name through pioneering quirky statement prints on wearable wardrobe staples with a unique larger than life perspective.
News from the Web Computer News
- Make sure he?s having a Wonderful Christmastime ? for the Man who had EVERYTHING We all have problems shopping for a certain someone at some point, it?s not necessarily they have oodles of money kicking about, they just seem to already have every possible gift idea you […]
- All Present and Correct, as it should be – Albam X Present & Correct Present & Correct or P&C to its admirers opened its virtual doors in 2008. A place for their own designs, all things stationary, we all love by other designers from around the […]
- The Legendary Father’s Day Gift Guide in Association with M&S Jeez its come round again, the one day of year set to celebrate those hard working, long suffering, patient, ever ready Fathers, what, is that just describing me ? Yep Father?s Day is […]
- White Lines ? 6 of the Best White Designer Trainers WORDS BY HARRY BRADBURY White sneakers/trainers, ohhh whatever, are no longer the preserve of big sportswear brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma and slowly over the years the brands of the high […]
- Years in the making ? Lou Dalton X Jaeger Leading light of British Designer Menswear, Lou Dalton has teamed her expertise with Premium British clothing brand Jaeger to create an exciting collection of outerwear pieces. These two […]