By Philippa Warr on February 17th, 2015 at 6:00 pm.
I think I?ve mentioned before my fondness for people using simple language to describe ridiculous things in videogames. It?s for that reason that I particularly enjoy lists of bug fixes. The Minecraft [official site] bug fixes tend to be delightful.
This from yesterday?s listing caught my eye: ?Baby Cows are Milkable? so I?ve gone through a bunch of recent updates to list out my favourite fixes.
- [Bug MC-63370] ? Baby Cows are Milkable
- [Bug MC-77432] ? Enchanted fishing rods make enchanted carrot on a sticks
- [Bug MC-37782] ? Items held by witches are too small and held wrongly
- [Bug MC-53718] ? Chicken Jockey riding inside chicken
- [Bug MC-58307] ? Air bubbles appear after drowning and still dead
- [Bug MC-61946] ? Rabbits sometimes have the name ?entity.KillerBunny.name?
- [Bug MC-66347] ? Beds make incorrect sounds
- [Bug MC-3664] ? Golden Carrot Creative Misplacement
- [Bug MC-59845] ? Rabbits do not take damage from falling
- [Bug MC-49041] ? Teleporting with rotation might twist your head
- [Bug MC-61059] ? Growing crops give error about unknown property on Farmland
- [Bug MC-8858] ? Rain goes through upside-down stairs
- [Bug MC-26987] ? Horse tries to breed with another horse that is not yet in Love mode
- [Bug MC-56877] ? Snow Golem has a broken head
- [Bug MC-45346] ? Cake?s Hitbox is Off
- [Bug MC-50373] ? Cactus Rendered Too Bright
- [Bug MC-45375] ? Improper Cake Texture
- [Bug MC-46550] ? The head of the sheep is bugged
- [Bug MC-29361] ? Oceans are too big