PREVIEW OF BEST OF THE HIGH STREET FOR AUTUMN 2016
Need a pairs of swim shorts, a T-shirt, some flip flops ? Forget it ! It?s August, the height of Summer, so that can mean only one thing, yes as certain as you will pay tax, the clothing retailers up and down the country will have started to get their Autumnal stock in. Yes that means, knitwear, Jackets(even coats) and of course boots.
Yeah we might not be quite ready to purchase our Winter coats just yet, that doesn?t stop the apparel stores from tempting us with their fine wares and if that wasn?t rather enough of wishing time away, I thought I?d join in and add to the temptation by highlighting what they have on offer for Autumn 2016. Enjoy.
Marks & Spencer
more entertainment View more News
- A Scandic Taste for a British Fave ? John Lewis Presents PRESENTING For Autumn 2016 John Lewis Menswear is introducing, PRESENTING; a unique curation of three emerging menswear brands, which brings a distinctly Scandinavian slant to this British […]
- Ubud seems a long way from Camden ? Lyme Terrace When you?re bombarded on a daily basis by PR?s, brands and shysters trying to sell you their wares, it is hard to break through the barriers we put up. However, one such brand that did […]
- Ground Control to Major Tom ? Tom Joule ? Textual Conversation Once upon a time in the Great British Countryside a man had a dream. The time was the late 1980?s, the man, is, Tom Joule and his dream was to establish a brand renowned for selling well […]
- The Dr will see you now ? Dr Martens Inspired latest Collaborations We haven?t heard much to note from the iconic British footwear brand Dr Martens of late, deciding to take their foot off the paddle when it comes to great Design lead Collaborations. Since […]
- Finance Round-up: All about life Photo Credit: Denis Vrublevski, Shutterstock When we talk about financial matters it can encompass many things. Some are complex when it comes to dealing with stocks, shares and tax […]