Running in style ? ASICS X WOOD WOOD
As part of their ongoing 15th birthday celebrations, our increasingly favourite Scandic fashion brand, Wood Wood have teamed up, this time, with one of our favourite sneaker brands in uber stylish Japanese brand ASICS, to create a unique head-turning version of their iconic GEL?DS Trainer OG.
Previewed at the Wood Wood Autumn/Winter 2017 runway show during Milan Fashion Week. The Wood Wood GEL?DS Trainer OG is created in a characteristic ASICS look emphasising the 90s origins of the model.
The lightweight runner turned life-style shoe has received a super striking metallic make-over with pops of red and blue. The colour detailing is seen on the anodized eyelets, lace tips and the forefoot part of the outsole. The silver synthetic leather uppers feature black outlines as a nod to traditional running shoes and point to the fact that the model was originally designed for serious high mileage running action. Featuring ASICS GEL technology for perfect density, the GEL?DS Trainer OG has a DuoSole outsole for enhanced flexibility, durability and traction. Additional detailing includes stitched ASICS GEL logo on the heel, mesh toebox, oval laces and W.W. branding on the tongue.
> To the article directly to the site
- An Expert guide to essential Autumn Footwear The Union of one of Britain?s most loved and respected Shoe Retailers, Russell and Bromley was founded in 1873, when gifted shoe maker, George Bromley, married his employer, Albion […]
- One Love ? Camper One BEFORE Customisation is big business, no one wants to conform to some uniform totalitarian Orwellian approach to style where we all look and dress the same. Although we may all want to fit […]
- A tale of two Factories ? Grenson X New Balance When the Global athletics brand New Balance approach the traditional British bench-made shoe makers Grenson and they come together to redefine the premium sneaker collaboration, with the […]
- Universal Works X Norman Walsh -the City Runner Project ? A highly desirable footwear offering We here at Clothes-Make-the-Man don?t make any bones about our love for British design, aestheitc and good round great craftsmanship. Two great advocates if this ethos are David Keyte?s […]
- Want to invest in a little piece of history ? Vestiairecollective.com X Belstaff Vestiaire Collective may not necessarily be a website you are that familiar with, just yet, but trust that is all about to change and in part thanks to this genius collaboration. […]