Take 53 vegan recipes?
Looky looky I made a thingy that puts all my vegan recipes in one easy-to-find place, and I did it all by myself.
The eagle eyed among you may have noticed that the last few days have seen a veritable flurry of vegan recipes from yours truly. I don?t have any big announcements to make about changes to my diet, I just thought I?d give a lot of love to my vegan readers old and new (who graciously ignore the occasional sausages and fish that I throw about).
It started with these , and then this insanely popular (and rather delicious) , and I seem to be on a vegan recipe roll.
Lots and lots and lots of my lovely readers have been in touch over the last few days to ask me to write a vegan recipe book ? it is something I would LOVE to do ? but until I get that off the ground, I thought I would thank my lovely loyal vegans and vegetarians by putting all the vegan recipes in one easy-to-see place right on the front page of my blog (HERE! http://agirlcalledjack.com/category/vegan-recipes/ )
It?s not quite a cookbook, but I?ll be adding loads more new recipes, and veganised versions of old favourites, to it over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!
Love love love,
Jack. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Ms
Read the article online more >>>
- How to make your blog more attractive to your ideal reader Have you really considered how to modify your blog to suit your ideal reader? It?s very easy get stuck into your writing and forget who you are supposed to be writing for. Especially if […]
- Self-Love Stew (VEGAN) I cooked for myself last night. This is pretty good news, considering how blue I have been the last few days? Black dog came home, and cooking is the self-love I need but often the […]
- The calming influence of Hidden Folks John has already reviewed Hidden Folks [official site], an exquisitely illustrated game that is like an animated Where?s Wally? book. He used the term ?Wimmelbilderbuch? in the review and […]
- Smoky Dogs (VEGAN), 10p On Thursday, I got a text message from my best friend asking if I wanted to meet for lunch and casually mentioning that it was National Hot Dog Day. Normally I side-eye those National […]
- Chillaf aka Chilli Pilaf, 50p (VEGAN) (MICROWAVE) Chillaf. Silly name but hey, we all need a little more silliness in our lives. I?m a few days into the microwave cooking project since I gave up my oven for Lent and I have to say, I?m […]