You got a Friend in me ? Whistles X Buddy
Spring 2016 seems to be bringing together some absolute corkers of collaborations, we?ve already seen Gieves & Hawkes X Orlebar Brown and then this week we see the launch of Whistles X Buddy. For this season the Premium high Street brand has collaborated with Japanese brand Buddy on a limited edition accessory and footwear collection.
Whistles, we are all pretty much aware and familiar with their simple, design lead understated, popular style, but Buddy, probably not so. Founded in 2012, Buddy are built with the concept of ?make happy?, to be your buddy. All products are made in Japan, with the promise of, ?we hope to see your smile?. The brand focuses on pared-back silhouettes and functional designs. Known for their impeccable craftsmanship, they draw inspiration from their love of dogs and their ?make happy? mantra. This collaboration with Whistles is their first in the UK and this exclusive collection combines premium Japanese manufacturing with contemporary British design.
The collection, designed for both men and women, includes smooth finish white leather sneakers, suede trainers, a leather coin wallet in grey, a navy leather bi-fold wallet, two canvas totes in mustard and navy, and a functional roll top back-pack in grey.
> See directly
- Universal Works X Norman Walsh -the City Runner Project ? A highly desirable footwear offering We here at Clothes-Make-the-Man don?t make any bones about our love for British design, aestheitc and good round great craftsmanship. Two great advocates if this ethos are David Keyte?s […]
- London Collections: Men Highlights ? Spring/Summer 2016 Lou Dalton Jeez where does the time go, we?re already half way through the year and yet another LC:M is upon us. It was promised to be the biggest, the best and drawing attention from all […]
- Like Partners in Crime ? The Return of the PUMA Clyde After five years off the shelves, PUMA is welcoming back its iconic sneaker, the PUMA Clyde. The return of this classic is kick started by the release of the Home & Away pack, no it […]
- An Expert guide to essential Autumn Footwear The Union of one of Britain?s most loved and respected Shoe Retailers, Russell and Bromley was founded in 1873, when gifted shoe maker, George Bromley, married his employer, Albion […]
- This ain?t no cover version ? Tudor?s Heritage Black Bay ?Black? Tudor Watches, a stable mate company of Rolex, left the UK market, some twelve years ago. Well they?re back. The brainchild of renowned watchmaker, Hans Wilsdorf. He first founded, Rolex, […]